We are a fun, rapidly growing Atlanta photo booth rental company looking to hire smart, energetic, personable, outgoing, and strong photo booth operators for weddings, corporate events, and parties.
You don’t need to be a photographer (this is a strictly non-photography position), but must be tech-savvy to work your way around the computer and camera. Must be available on weekends and some weekdays but mostly evenings. This is a fun, paid position with long term potential. Most of our photo booth attendants have been with us for over two years and are part of our family.
Training will be provided, we will also work with you until you are comfortable on your own for events. You will be scheduled most likely a month in advance and can work anywhere from 1 event per month to 4+ depending on your availability and the number of events booked. Some attendants work 1-3 events per month on our slow seasons (January to April) and 3-5 events per month on our busy season (May-December). You must be able to learn the photo booth software and how to run and troubleshoot the booth.
Customer service is the most important part of our business, and our reputation is what makes us popular.
Please note: We do over 500 events each year, we can’t afford to train anyone who is not willing to travel 45 – 60 mins to each event or unable to work 4 events a month. We are looking for attendants that will be with us for at least 9 months plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving from our Atlanta office to the event location.
- Unloading photo booth equipment.
- Setting up a photo booth, props, equipment, and backdrops.
- Ensure the booth is operating correctly which includes changing ink and paper.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
- Staying on site to assist guests with the photo booth for the time that the photo booth is active.
- Sometimes assisting guests with a scrapbook.
- Tearing down, and loading equipment back to our office.
- Driving back to the office.
- Events workdays run 6-10 hours depending on location.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be very punctual and responsible. You must be on time at every event. No exceptions.
- Must be professional, polite and dress professionally. You will represent the company.
- Must be available most Friday evenings and Saturdays. Most of our events are on the weekends.
- Must be friendly, extroverted, engaging and outgoing. We want to give our clients a fun and great experience, which includes your smile and demeanor.
- Must have the right kind of attitude to upkeep our stellar Yelp reviews.
- Must be available and able to work Saturdays, and other days of the week sometimes.
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs easily.
- Must be at least 21 years old, to work in bars or venues where alcohol is served and sold.
- Must have your own reliable car that fits the booth, a valid driver’s license, valid proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Must be PC tech-savvy to troubleshoot computers and cameras when something goes wrong.
- Must love going to parties and fun events!
- Must be able to perform the physical activity of setting up the booth.
- Must be dedicated and hard-working with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be good at communicating via email to get your schedule and event information
- Must be able to calmly handle stressful situations and all types of crowds from small children to unruly adults.
- Must be willing to travel outside of Atlanta.
Our Perfect Attendant Is:
- Professional, well-spoken, polished, well presented and understands our luxury brand
- Bubbly, engaging, friendly and helpful
- Enjoys events, parties, and weddings
- PC and tech-savvy
- Loves driving alone and all over the Atlanta Area
- Independent but can also be a team player
- Dedicated, dependable and hardworking
- Able to work at least 1 event a week but ideally 2-3 events per week.
|Job Category||Photo Booth Attendant|