The Lumee Booth Photo Booth Attendant is responsible for interacting with guests and assisting them with the usage of the photo booth. A qualified person is dedicated and hardworking; always on time, no exceptions. An ideal candidate is able to calmly handle all types of crowds, from small children to unruly adults. The hours vary depending on the needs of the event. Being a committed and energizing individual is essential for this position.
• Setting up the photo booth before the start of each event
• Interacting with guests and assisting them with use of the booth
• Ensuring booth is operating correctly, including changing of the ink and paper
• Troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise, e.i. printer jams
• Breaking down the booth at the end of each event
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
• Must be able to perform physical activity of setting up the booth
• Must have reliable transportation in the form of an SUV or larger
• Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a good driving record
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must have general computer knowledge
• Must be familiar with using a camera
• Must dress and act in a professional manner
• Must have flexibility regarding hours and availability
We travel all around Atlanta, our photo booth attendants work Fri, Sat, and Sun. Applicants must have Saturday availability to be considered for this position. A typical job is 3 to 10 hours start to finish. Our photo booth fits in most compact small SUVs or less each. We offer competitive pay, travel compensation, and occasional tips. Training is $8/hour, then jumps up to $15/hour.
The Lumee Booth Photo Booth Attendant will earn a day rate based on experience. Compensation increase evaluations will be conducted by the Director of Operations.